So many outfits to choose from, but REALLY, could i pull it off??? You bet I can, AND Charlie is letting me pick out his outfit tonight for the 80s skating party!!! should i totally embarrass him with an outrageous outfit, I think i might!!! haha, So i'm heading to our GIGANTIC D.I today to look for possible "turn your head" outfits for me and Char. We have to make a statement, and I'm already creating an amazing hairdo in my head, hey, i have a LOT of hair to work with, besides, did anyone know me in high school, i practically had a bad case of 80s poofy hair!!! haha
Friday, February 29, 2008
Posted by sip and see at 6:37 AM
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
I just signed up with Weight Watchers and it's really not so bad. I have 2 months till i wed and why not be like every other bride to be and get skinny for the big day???!!! well, that's really not the reason, here they are:
1. My mom's paying for it!! yay
2. I need to feel and look my best because I'm WORTH it! please forgive the LOREAL remark
3. My mom's just started the program and we're gonna help each other
4. I'm motivated about my weight for once in my LIFE!
The NOT SO great things about being on a DIET:
1. have to count points on EVERYTHING i EAT
2. Charlie sits there and eats the things i LOVe while i eat healthy celery and carrots- but it's good, I actually LOVE vegetables!!
Posted by sip and see at 9:05 AM