Saturday, January 31, 2015

Lularoe Queen City

         My first SHIPMENT: pure bliss!!
 
 Fundraising event for my neighbor, Laura
New friend, Silvia!! The best perk is making new friends through this business!
My lovely mother in her Julia dress and Kimono!
Baby sister Katie in the popular Nicole dress!
My dear friend Cerina before her pop-up boutique!
My SIL Becca looking amazing in her Irma tunic and buttery-soft leggings!
Leanna, who hosted a Black Friday pop-up boutique!!! Also wearing the favorite dress of them all... The AMELIA dress!

My mom has told me about Lularoe for almost a year now and I finally signed up in November!! Lularoe is a home-based party business where I bring the clothes to you! A mobile boutique filled with comfortable, modest and fashionable clothes that are priced under $55!! After much debate, prayers, and serious thoughts on starting a small business I knew this was what I needed.  I had never been to a Lularoe Party or even met with a consultant. I pretty much started following Lularoe consultants on their Facebook and Instagram pages and watched them for weeks on how they ran their business.  I became familiar with the clothes through the pictures and it dawned on me that I could do this! I had a good personality, I have good people skills, I have good customer relationship skills and I really wanted to contribute to our family buying our first home among other things.
It has been so exciting and fun for me to have this small business.  What I love is meeting with women of all ages and encouraging them to feel comfortable and look good! I have made new friendships and really opened out of my shell here in Charlotte. I have had party after party and even have clients come to the house during the week to shop!
I can't imagine a better business to have at this point of my life! I really can't!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...