Sunday, May 9, 2010

mother's day

My feelings this Mother's day goes something like this:
1. being pregnant.
I really loved having a big belly
and feeling my baby grow.


2. Seeing my baby for the first time.
Every mom knows what I'm talking about.
It's special and surreal all at once.

3. my husband.
He helps me be a better mom to our boy.
He is understanding and supportive and I love to see his relationship with baby Charlie grow.

4. nursing my son.
I am a huge supporter of breastfeeding. I feel closer to my baby from it. Some of the most sacred moments as a mom has been while nursing baby Charlie.

5. Having a family of my own.
I've always wanted to be a mom
and have my own family. To change my last name and the whole bit.


I love being a mom. I love having a little one that resembles me.
I love having a day where Mother's are celebrated. My husband brought me gifts throughout the day to remind me he loves me and appreciates me. He gave me earrings, Carrie Underwood c.d, gum, dr. pepper and breakfast in bed. I've been sick the last couple of days and he really has made it so much better. A big thanks to my Mom for being the best mom to me. Happy Mother's day to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a fun variety of gifts. What a fun day for you!

mommacitabonita said...

You're the best mommy ever!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...