Tuesday, March 25, 2008

trading my apron for a hot RED swimsuit





So long to the hustle and bustle of serving at Macaroni Grill- which was a great experience, but for those that have been or are in the restaurant business, it's not something you want to make a career out of, at least for me! So, no more waiting on rude tables or rolling 2 baskets of silverware every time I work, I'm heading on to bigger things.........
LIFEGUARD/ SWIM INSTRUCTOR
My job at the Provo Recreation Center has offered a free lifeguard/swim instructor class/CPR certification and I'm taking the opportunity!! It's about $2.00 more an hour and I'll get more shifts so I'm so excited to start the training next week!!

3 comments:

Kiosco Salo ConcepciĆ³n said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn said...

This job will be perfect for the summer and I bet you will have a nice tan too.

Heidi said...

You are a brave woman... a job in a swimsuit... I wish i had the guts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...