Wednesday, June 20, 2012

country jamboree

I LOVE being an activity days leader.  Absolutely LOVE it!!
We had a Daddy Daughter Country Jamboree last night and we had a great time!

 me and my partner in crime, Sara.


We had a photo booth, performed a line dance and played group games.  
The dads completely let loose and got so silly with their girls that 
I couldn't keep myself from laughing all evening!

This might sound weird but I really wanted my dad to be at the activity.
I wanted to line dance with him, I wanted to play missionary tag with him and I wanted to take pictures with mustaches with him.  I think if we lived closer, I would have invited him for sure.  Because those that know my dad, he would have come and he would have been so silly!

4 comments:

Leanna said...

love the photos! super fun and super cute!

mommacitabonita said...

Dad would have been there no questions asked!! You look so cute with your girls, what a priveledge to serve!! xoxoxo Can't wait to see you soon!! love, momma

Jordan and Kaitlin Ellingson said...

love this! That is the perfect calling for you!

llcall said...

What an awesome activity! I am an activity days leader too, but I can't say it's my forte. I struggle with knowing what would be fun for the girls -- never really been around 8-12 year olds, except when I was one -- and when I pick an activity they don't really enjoy, they let me know! I'll have to keep this in mind; looks like they enjoyed it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...