Thursday, June 30, 2011

Disneyland

Little Charlie with his Grandpa Greg






fun in the tiki room with my sissies!

we had to eat at pizza port... it's tradition!






We spent 3 days at Disneyland and California Adventure.
Little Charlie was such a good boy for us. He loved going on rides that went in circles like dumbo and the carousel. He stayed pretty quiet on the other rides and just watched his cousin Azaliea go crazy with excitement. He's just a mellow kid, which I love.
Little Charlie loved eating the pineapple whip by the tiki room and drinking cold water from my water bottle. He took a nap right at 12:00 and woke up around 2:00 which gave me and my husband time to go on rides together.
We had such a great time and I think little Charlie enjoyed getting to know his cousins more.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...