Wednesday, June 8, 2011

my youngest best friend




{ Little Charlie tagging along on my strange hobby... looking at model homes!}

Is it strange that I consider my child one of my best friends?!
Because he IS.
He is always with me and I love having this constant companion each day.
I do just about everything with him each day which includes:

-cuddling in bed each morning
-eating breakfast, lunch and dinner together
-taking walks together
-go to the park together
-read books together
-taking drives together
-going swimming together {our new favorite summer activity}
-talk to each other
-learn new things together

I think a best friend helps you want to be a better person and little Charlie has done just that.
He reminds me each day of my infinite worth and my potential.
He helps me work harder to reach my goals and be more Christ-like.

I love this little child of mine and I'm so grateful that I am blessed to be his mother and friend.

6 comments:

Leanna said...

I love this post! It is so true! You are such a beautiful mommy!!! Azaleia misses her Char Char sooo much!

Lindsey said...

This is such a sweet post! There really is such a special bond between a mommy and her child. Little Charlie is so cute and so lucky to have such a great mom!

matt and mckenna said...

i can tell how much you love charlie everytime i see you two together! you are a great mom, carolyn :]
ALSO! i loooove looking at model homes, too, so if you ever wanna bring another friend that isn't so little with you, i am totally game!
-mckenna

Andie and Jacob Miller said...

I totally know what you mean! My niece is definitely my best friend, even though she's only 2. It's amazing!

Rasmussen Family said...

I love love love cuddling in bed in the mornings. i'm worried Eliza won't want to when she's not nursing anymore:(

grandmother Moira said...

Can't wait to see you and your two Charlies sometime this summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...