Monday, June 27, 2011

that family of mine...

became one of those families that wear matching shirts to Disneyland!
But really, they were awesome shirts that Ernesto designed and it helped spotting the family amongst the thousands at the park. Soon, we were comparing our shirts to other family reunion shirts and felt pretty confident that we had the best design!! One of my favorite parts of our trip was getting little Charlie's silhouette done.
This is a long tradition of the Dellenbachs. My Granny got silhouettes for her children, my parents got silhouettes for us kids, and now it's my turn to get a silhouette of my child. Such a fun experience.
The lady in the shop was amazing and blew my silhouette making out of the water!

More pictures to come!!

4 comments:

Lacey Voris said...

Jealous!

Leanna said...

please send photos for the video!

grandma Moira said...

Great pictures!! Please show more, more, more! I know all of you had a wonderful time. How very special for the entire family.

Jenn said...

Your family is so cute! Glad you guys had a good time! Cant wait to see more pictures!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...