Wednesday, June 15, 2011

piano man





I love having a piano in our home. Love, love, love it.
Not only can I practice but I have been teaching my husband to play.
We have only done 3 lessons in a month but with our busy schedules that is the best we can do.
Little Charlie loves playing the piano with me or he just climbs on the bench and starts strumming along. I remember when I was pregnant with him and I would sit by the piano hoping my little baby would enjoy the music and learn to love the piano.
I think it payed off.

3 comments:

Lacey Voris said...

Fun! I wish I had a piano so I could practice again. I am not a fan of my keyboard. Way to go Charlie!

Leanna said...

so cute! we love our char char! you are so beautiful carolina!!!

grandma Moira said...

Little Char is so darling! We are looking forward to seeing him soon (in person)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...